Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Au revoir Malaisie!!

It means, Bye Malaysia.


I will be flying to England tomorrow for my brother's convocation at Cambridge University. Did you know, it costs 32 pounds/pax to travel from Heathrow Airport to Drummer street,CB ? and the journey alone takes 3 hours by coach! Whoa! Thats really tiring. Fortunately, my mom wanted to arrive earlier, so we booked a taxi which costs about 100 pounds for all of us, and it only takes 1+hours.

Paris Disneyland is part of our Itinerary. I have waited all my life to visit Disneyland. Now its finally here. Yay. Well, see you guys in 10 days time from tomorrow.

Ciao!


'Friendship gatherings instill a certain degree of happiness, but family reunion peaks at the tip'


This will be our first family reunion of the year.

1 comment:

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.