Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Back!

Its been exactly one year since I last blog...

and finally, I'm back. Once again.

Bet my readers (if any) had been tired over clicking this link. *sorry*

Anyhow, I will make it up to you guys. Since I have just completed my A levels on Monday, I have plans for my semi gap year holidays. Care to join me?

1> Blogging...
2> Read 'In Mendel's Footnotes'
3> Back to UM with my internship starting July
4> Dancing Competitions
5> SAT/SAT II ( still considering)
6> Help University College Toastmasters Club (major dedication needed here)
7> Violin/Piano lessons ( to earn money for my new violin)
8> Science and Maths tuitions
9> Full medical checkup
10> Fishing (I'm coming ray...)
11> Hopefully Perhentian Island
11> Buy laptop
12> Buy camera
13> Jogging

Big dreams, i know. Really hope it will all be accomplished, though I have deep feelings that it will not reach even half of it.

P/s If you guys were thinking what happened to my links, here's what happened. I was trying out some new blog templates, without saving my old. Hence, they all went missing, and I have lost the html' text to it. Sigh, will be getting tutorials soon....

No comments: