Thursday, June 28, 2007

Exco Meeting

Discussion with Joyce, Shoes, Ernest and Hui Ven at Starbucks just now was really deep. It was as though they were speaking in another language. This is how much I have missed from Toastmasters since exams. Now I have LOADS to do for HUCTMC.

1> Create a blog for HUCTMC
2> Monthly newsletters
3> Personal HUCTMC G-mail account
4> Spread the news about the club
5> New notice board
6> Visit as many clubs as possible
7> CC and CL titles (aiks)

I hardly even updated my own blog, and now i have to constantly keep that blog updated...

This will be a challenge for me.

Incoming VPPR 2007,
Tse Han Tai
012-3882711

Sounds so cool already, but wait till you see our business cards, even better! However, big title comes great responsibilities. I will live up to it. Hopefully.

2 comments:

rueyduey said...

I deleted your blog from my links, and my bookmarks =p hahaha..the only reason I came here was because I had nothing else to do, so I was pleasantly surprised =)

TseHan said...

Hey Ru..
Yea..I'm getting in touch with blogging now.I really need to now..ahha...