Monday, August 27, 2007

Dance with me !

Somehow I'm in the mood to blog again. I've just written a short post on Primordial Dwarfism, and realised I hadn't updated much on myself.

You know, sometimes I dare not even visit my own blog, its like oh gosh, when am I going to update it again?? And looking at those stats of people visiting my blog, I feel really bad for those who clicks and clicks and clicks, just to find out that he hasnt updated. LOL!

People talk about peer pressure, nowadays I believe its BLOGer pressure.. haha

Truth is, I'm still dancing a lot everyday. Its almost a regular routine already. Currently I'm learning the Paso Doble, and Rumba.

This is a simple Rumba Gold routine (i think) which I feel was executed very sharply and clearly. Note all the hip action! If you think its easy, come and try it out! Free Trial classes at my house................ just kidding =D



Simple Rumba ( Gold also i think ) Beatiful foot work and hip action!



And now for my favourite Paso Dance Performance by Mario Lopex and Karina Smirnoff on Dancing with the Stars ; Karina the professional dancer, and Mario the Star.




Another Incredible performance.



Thats all for now.

No comments: