Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chinese Music Group (CMG), University of Melbourne

Hi guys,

I'll be playing in the orchestra for this coming Production ' What-Binds-us ', written and produced originally by CMG. This group comprises enthusiastic students of various educational backgrounds who sit together to produce something so intricate and professional; all derived purely from talent and passion! I have to say that I'm extremely inspired by them, even though I haven't seen or had any rehearsals with them yet *smacks on the forehead* (LOL), but trust me, THEY ARE DAMN GOOD!

Honestly speaking, I have no idea how good their musicals were and auditioned for experience sake initially. But ever since I visited their website, and heard their previous soundtracks, I have a totally different perspective to the group now. I feel really honored being part of them. Quick click and stream their OST of Tails on their website, and you'll be mesmerized by how talented these students are. Remember, its a student production! I really like the song 'rest in peace' for its composition. The other songs are really good too, it shows diversity in their compositions.

Anyway, semester 2 is going to start on the 28th of July, and I can already see how busy I will be, playing in 3 orchestra ( might be 4 , subject to availability ). I'm still in the midst of choosing my subjects which is typically super hard for me. But for once, I'm proud to say, I CANT WAIT FOR UNI TO RESUME!

=)