Friday, July 18, 2008

Probate Loans

I was wondering if this is really true?

This company ' Inheritance Funding Company ' which specializes in Probate inheritance can actually advance money between 5,000 - 100,000 without any application fees or interests. Sure looks too good to be true ain't it. It claims to provide fast inheritance cash in which I believe acts as a transition to provide monetary funds to those who needed money but couldn't wait until they receive their inheritance. It says ' IFC advances you inheritance money today in exchange for a set amount further down the road.'

Are we eligible to apply only when we're notified of our Inheritance value? If so, how do they make money? whats their purpose of giving out loans? CAn anyone shed some light here? lolz

I guess this will help those who're seriously in debts, well I wonder if the killings might increase! Being a student now, I probably need this facility for my tuition fees! If only...

No comments: