Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CMG - What-binds-us


Hello again,

CMG will be having their chinese musical production (What-Binds-Us) between 21st - 23rd August 2008. I'm in violin I division this time, and honestly speaking, its quite scary! Cuz there're only 2 of us, and most of the time, my desk partner(music student) isn't free for rehearsals! So I'll be playing the solo parts. It has been quite OKAY so far, but I can see the challenge already. SO MANY HIGH NOTES + weird timings ( modern music )! They're really nice though, you can have a look from here. I try to practise before rehearsals, just to know what the notes sound like! ANd these are all original music, so nobody has heard it before, even the conductor! Its really cool though, as we put our own interpretations whenever we feel like it. Well, at least not until the conductor corrects you, you're doing fine! If only the music can be written this way..

Composed by ......
Arr. by .....
Lyrics by ....
Interpreted by ...TSE HAN..ahhaha. nah..

There are 4 sessions available.all tix are 12 dollars if bought from me ( I give discounts!~)



21st - 7pm Union Theater

22nd - 7pm "

23rd - 2 pm "

23rd - 7 pm "

PLease come and support us, or at least ME! =)